NEBOSH International General Certificate – Middle East
The NEBOSH International General Certificate (IGC) is the most popular NEBOSH qualification worldwide and a mark of international excellence
• The NEBOSH International Certificate focuses on international health and safety standards and management systems.
• The IGC syllabus takes a risk management approach based on best practice and international standards, such as the International Labour Organization (ILO) codes of practice.
Successful candidates meet the academic requirements for Technical Membership of IOSH and Associate Membership of the IIRSM.
The NEBOSH International course is divided into 3 Units; two are assessed by exams, and one by a written assignment.
Who Should Attend
Relevant to every workplace, the NEBOSH International General Certificate is ideal for managers, supervisors and any body with health and safety management responsibilities. It’s also perfect for those who want to develop their health and safety career and gives you a stepping stone to success.
Benefits of Attending
With in- depth focus on the things that matter, the NEBOSH International General Certificate covers the core skills you need, wherever in the world you work.
You will learn:
– How to effectively manage health and safety.
– How to identify and control common work place hazards.
– How to measure if you’ve been successful.
– Relevant key international standards.