Certified Information Systems Security Professional
Aimed at security professionals,this course surveys the entire information security landscape and the technologies involved. The course addresses the eight knowledge domains that comprise the common body of knowledge (CBK) for information systems security professionals and will help delegates prepare for CISSP certification.
The course offers a theory-based approach to the security process, with opportunities to discuss the immediate application of concepts and techniques described in the CBK to the real world. It can be considered as providing a good introduction to security management, architecture and engineering.
The course comprises of eight sessions that map directly to the (CBK), each one is theory based withinstructor led discussions; there are no hands-on labs.
Who Should Attend
• Chief Information Officer
• Chief Information Security Officer
• Director of Security
• IT Director/Manager
• Network Architect
• Security Analyst
• Security Architect
• Security Auditor
• Security Consultant
• Security Manager
Benefits Of Attending
• Improved IT security skills
• Better job opportunities
• Enhanced productivity
• A wider view of the security industry
• Encouragement to stay on top of trends
• Ability to better manage IT security processes
• Credibility as a security expert within the company and with clients
• Security Systems Engineer